Many manufacturing companies have tried hard to formulate wonder oral remedies that will cure, treat and prevent oral problems. In the wide array of tooth paste, mouthwash and all other laboratory based oral care ingredients; you will then discover that they all have their equivalent natural home remedies that you can choose from. There is nothing in using laboratory based oral care products; however, we should expect then that each of these have their corresponding side effects that might just contribute in damaging the normal flora of our mouth.
In order for us to unleash the secrets of several oral care ingredients that can be found at home; check out the following:
Make use of Green and Black Tea
– One of the major reasons why our mouth is suffering from bad breath is because of the sulphur content of the foods that we are eating. Several food ingredients such as garlic and onions possesses high amount of sulphur. These will not just contribute in giving you bad breath but are also considered as means of damaging your teeth. In order to combat such distraction, you can make use of green and/or black tea which is usually found at your home. Green and Black Tea are known to combat or minimize sulphur production, thus enhancing the smell of your mouth and will also strengthen your teeth from cavities.
Gobble up something
– Our saliva is not just there to moisturize our oral cavity. In fact, one of its major functions is to combat accumulation of bacterial build up which will help prevent bad breathe. There are times when we feel dehydrated, you will notice that we gradually develop bad breath; this is because the production of our saliva will be minimized. So, in order to promote better salivary production, you can gobble up something to eat such as celery, apples and carrots.
Eat plenty of pineapples
– Pineapples are commonly known to be fibre enriched which is known to enhance your metabolism, thus preventing constipation. What we do not know about this fruit is that it contains bromelain enzyme which is known to be a stain remover. So, eat up lots of pineapple now for the reason of not just to promote better metabolism but to also whiten up your teeth.
Combine up that baking soda with a hydrogen peroxide
– One of the most common natural home remedy is with the use of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Both ingredients acts as stain remover which will give you better effects when applied to the teeth.
Lessen up your cavities with the use of coconut oil
– We may be new to this, but coconut oil contains natural germ busting properties. What you have to do is to swish wash that coconut oil in your mouth for a couple of minutes and then spit. You can opt to rinse with water afterwards.
There are several home remedies that you can find readily accessible at your kitchen to help you out with your oral care problems. All you have to do is to be patient and be open to new suggestions when it comes to natural remedies for you to have a better, fresher and stronger oral care clean.